Thursday 29 December 2011

Its not that sunny in Scunny

7.30am: alarm saying get the fuck up!

I've been at scunthorpe today visiting my liberal ginge! Haha Miss Laura Barnes. With my nans railcard thing I got to get the train for a £5 thanks very much!!

So I was sat on the train at 9.22 to manchester pic where I had to change! That was the tricky part, trying to walk through the ticket/ security people then them running after me when I just walked straight through! Excuse me! Excuse me I got all the way down the corridor! You've breached security!!

So I made it to my scunny train by the skin of my teeth!

Nice little journey next to a bunch of kids :/

Well, I made it. Where the hell was I? Where was everything?? Why was I in the wilderness?? There were trees everywhere?!? And no people anywhere?!??

Well anyway we trotted along to the 'town' centre and had a nose round the highstreet that is literally a high street :o shock to the system! Then off t'market to get some sweeties! Mmm proper Liverpool made cola bottles yum yum!! Obviously we then went to the pub for pub lunch (breakfast) and a good old natter!

Then off to Lauras house for a chill and off out again to get some fab shoesys for harri! Lovely and colourful! Then back to the house for her to try on and wear her brill outfit! And some phineas and ferb (googled it :) ).

Sadly I am now sat on the train back to Liverpool to a hectic house and some singing and work!!

Thank you so much barnesys for being nice and welcoming today! Fab to see my Laura though!! :)

Hope Mc x x

No comments:

Post a Comment