Sunday 1 January 2012

Aled fix

Happy new year everyone! Thought I might start with being polite, and hoping everyone had a great night and a fabulous year. I've spent my new years day chilling at home in pj's and watching the holiday, getting dressed about 4 and going to my Nans for tea :) yum So my new years eve consisted of me having a spontaneous trip to the fiveways pub with my mum and dad and coming home and drinking a lot more and getting quite drunk with my mum and dad. A first! And most probably won't happen again due to this situation. My poor brother got dropped off home about 11.30 by his gf and her mum. Oh no, her mum came in and had a chat with us and probably thinks we're some sort of crazy people or thinks I'm literally obsessed with music as she kept asking me about it. Oh, and she thinks I'm an amazing singer! Haha! Whatever!!!! So after she left me and my parents ended up watching the inbetweeners film, hmmm, awkward.In my drunkenness, I bought more tickets to go and see Aled in White Christmas at Liverpool Empire theatre.yes, more.I went to see it about a week and a half ago with some friends from church. It was the first night. Brilliant. Oh and front row seats!! Aarrrggghhhh!!!! Exciting! It started off with going for nandos, then over to the theatre for a glass of wine before the show and we found our seats. We flicked through our programme and the show began.

Mmm aled was amazing....

Dancing and singing, acting was bearable. And his cute little welsh/american accent hahahaha!

The music in the show was superb! The singers were brilliant. Round of applause definitely deserved.

And now I'm going again.... Damn drunkenness haha! :D

Love Hope Mc x

No comments:

Post a Comment